Are you looking for a rewarding career with an organization that is committed to enriching the quality of lives of our employees, customers and communities? How about working for an organization that values our employees and continues to invest in our team with opportunities to grow personally and professionally? Starion is:
• A stable, financially secure banking organization started in 1969, with banking roots that began as far back as 1886
• A family-owned, supercommunity bank
• Recognized as “Best of the Best” by Independent Banker magazine
• Recognized as “50 Best Places to Work” by Prairie Business magazine
We are seeking a Part-Time Insurance Sales Assistant in Ellendale!
In this role, you will be responsible for providing high quality customer service and actively promoting insurance products. You will also
• Provide excellent customer service in person and over the phone
• Provide support to agent by scheduling appointments, referring prospects, and initiating quotes
• Provide a variety of accounting and administrative functions
• Refer business opportunities to Insurance Agent and the Bank
• Promote insurance products
• Properly document the details of customer and company conversations
You should be:
Customer-focused—happy to help others, genuinely curious about an array of industries, and hungry to learn new sales best practices at any stage of your career
Detail Oriented – give tasks undivided attention and catch mistakes, errors or changes
In the know—always keeping up with policies, procedures and regulations
Self-aware—including highly intentional about your decision-making processes, and skilled in communicating them to diverse colleagues and customers
You should have:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Organizational and Time Management skills
• Proven interpersonal communication skills
• Insurance license in property, casualty, life and health (or willing to obtain them)
Starion Bank is a growing community bank known for providing local leadership, personalized service and community loyalty. We foster a culture where you can grow both professionally and personally, and we treat employees as our most important organizational asset.
We offer a competitive salary with a significant incentive-based element and a full comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, health savings account, 401K, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Join our team! Apply online at www.starionbank.com/careers.
Starion Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.